Sunday, June 8, 2008

My College Rival

Note: This story is a piece of purely erotic fiction, and in no way do the characters involved resemble any real life persons as far as the author is concerned.

I am Victor and have a very large group of friends in college. I am not all that handsome but neither am I so ugly that none of the girls would look upon me. It was our second year in grads, when she was admitted into college. Her name is Nina and she looked pretty good. She is 5 ft. in height and has nice assets. As the saying goes, all good things come in small packages. From day one we hated each other as we were rivals in popularity and were candidates for college students’ union president. During the elections the students nearly rioted amongst themselves in argument as to who would win the elections. Anyways, thats irrelevant. After elections were over, our Dean a bald and plump guy by the name of Ashwini Acharya informed us that the votes counting would take the whole weekend and he proposed that we students take a break and go to the beach for a 2 days holiday. All of us chorused our agreement and the arrangements took us rest of the day.

I also forgot to mention that my father being an industrialist and a next of kin of a local and powerful politician, I had quite some hold over many people. Further, my college referred to me as a spoilt brat in a somewhat gentlemanly way. The trip was planned for the next day early morning. However, one of my friend and myself went to a late night movie and had a couple of drinks after movie. Eventually, we got up late in the morning and I had to take my sports car to the holiday camp location. My friend was also with me. As soon as we reached there, my opponent and her friends commented on my being a show-off, an extrovert, and so on. We even had a showdown on this and both our friends had to separate us to avoid the violence that was gonna take place between us.

We somehow got on that day. In the night however, the squabble sparked again as somebody in the group said that Nina was going to win the elections, this time between the students and I had to calm them down by saying that it didn’t matter to me as to who was going to win the elections and we should be sporty enough. After supper, I went near the beach and on my way bought a pack of cigarettes. My friends didn’t accompany me as they knew that I was a lone smoker. I sat for quite a long time and finally when I got up to go back to my room I could see that Nina was standing out in the balcony of her room. I thought to myself “she’s quite some chick.. I sure would like to get her to bed, if she is not so bitchy that is.” and smiled. On the way to my room I literally bumped into her. We had decided after our showdown in the day to call a truce, even if it was albeit lip service truce. I asked her coolly, “why are you not asleep till now?” she retorted back “well you are not my nanny, are you?” and went back into her room. I went to the bathroom, had a shower and got into bed to sleep. Next morning I went into the sea to have a nice swim. While I was swimming, I saw Nina and her friends having a bath in the sea also.

She was wearing a red figure hugging Salwar Suit, which clung to her even more as it was wet and showed some skin nicely. After some time her friends went out of the sea, but she stayed in the sea. All of a sudden she slipped or something into the sea and started crying for help. I was attracted to the scene because of the noise made by her friends. I quickly swam to the spot and pulled her out of sea. I pressed her tummy to make her vomit the saline water and noticed that she had a real sexy body. Even her nipples were erect maybe due to cold or the warmth I gave to her by rubbing the soles of her feet. Then I carried her back to the hotel and summoned the lift. All the way up we were alone in the lift and right then just looking at her was driving me round the bend. I had also got an erection which was going out of control. I somehow managed to control myself and got her into her room and put her in her bed. I covered her with a blanket and turned the room heaters on. Then I rubbed the soles of her feet and then hands alternatively to give her warmth. While taking her hand in my hand, it accidentally rubbed by her breast. It was very soft, but firm and my erection got even more out of control. I somehow managed to get her out of her wet clothes from within her blanket. While doing so, my hands touched her soft skin occasionally and as I tried to get the dress over her chest, my hands touched her tits. Her nipples were hard as a rock.


As I got her out of her salwar, she came out of unconsciousness. She saw me there but did not ask me to leave or anything like that. She just looked at me an all of a sudden she got out of bed and went to close the door. The lobby was deserted as I had ordered my friends to prevent any body from coming into the room. She came back to me and stood in front of me and looked me in my eyes.

It was the first time I noticed her brown eyes that had a curious shimmering effect when the light fell on it. I felt a difficulty in breathing properly, because she was suddenly kissing me and smothering me at the same time. We kissed for some time and our hands explored each other. She came across my erection and played with it while kissing. I put a hand into her bra and squeezed her erect nipples. I turned her around and undid the clasp of her bra. Then I helped her get it off her nice body. She pulled down my shorts and fisted my dick slowly stroking it. I rubbed her clits from within her panties. She moaned a lot with pleasure and lust as I rubbed her g-spot and clitoris.

I pulled down her panties and put a finger into her hot and wet vice of a cunt. She chewed on her lower lip as I did so. I finger fucked her for some time. She squeezed her breasts and arched her back in pain and ecstasy as I had started to lick her clits in addition to finger fucking her. Then she made me lie down and she took my dick into her hot mouth and gave me a blowjob. Her cheeks and my cock glistened with my pre-cum. I stood up and she knelt down and offered me her tits for fucking. I put my dick between those nice balls and fucked her tits. She had put out her tongue to touch the slit on the head every time it reached her chin. It felt very nice being rubbed by her soft and firm tits on both sides and her tongue on the tip of my cock.

Finally I made her lie on the bed and we sixty-nined on the bed. We both came together on each others face, she licked my juices and I too licked her fuzz. I then rubbed her g-spot with my cock and watched her whimpering in pleasure. When she could not take it anymore, she imploringly looked at me and guided my dick into her soft wetness. It was very soft outside, but the inner walls of her vagina were firm and felt like a vice on my cock. I thrust my hot rod into her and she exclaimed in pain as I broke her hymen. We cleaned up the blood with the bed sheets and removed them. Then I put my dick into its rightful place and started pounding her again. At first she started crying with the pain, but gradually the pain turned into pleasure as my cock rubbed and massaged every wall of her vagina and in every angle. I then fucked her doggy style and once or twice I spanked her cute ass. She cried with pain every time I spanked her. My cock was buried deep inside her and I had a firm grip on her waist. She jerked her head with my every stroke deeper into her cunt and had a violent orgasm. I thought now I won’t last long so I started fucking her harder and faster on through her orgasm. She screamed with pain and lust. And just after her first orgasm, I felt another orgasm build up inside her, so I kept on fucking her and she orgasmed again. This time her vaginal walls clasped and pulsated on my dick so fiercely that I shot my load of cum deep inside her. With that both of us collapsed.

She then called her friend up that a doctor had come to see her and had advised her some rest, so she would not go with them in the evening. I told the same to my friends and I also told them to move on and that I would bring Nina along. That night after the goodbyes were done, I saw my friends and college mates start their journey back. I hurried up to Nina’s room and that night we dined together and fucked again till morning. We had a bath together. Just looking at the water slipping on her sexy body, turned me on and I fucked her again in the shower. Then we toweled dry and I put her to bed again and fucked her again. My cock was sore when I reached home as Nina had sucked me off all the way back in my car. That night I jacked off again thinking of Nina when she called me and I said “hey I am missing you a lot and was just thinking of you”. She said “I know that. Even I was thinking of you and was masturbating. I thought you would like to make out with me again for a couple of nights from tomorrow night .” I asked her, “ and what about your folks?” she replied, ”they are going to be out on some marriage. I was supposed to go with them, but I saw another chance of being with you like we were in our hotel room. So are you coming tomorrow night?” I said, “Of course! I would come..” and she hung up. I hoorayed to myself and jacked off again at the thought of being with her in bed again.

Ok guys…!!! Got to go…am pretty late to get to Nina’s place. Hope you enjoyed my story.

No comments: